Terms & Conditions
SurveyMob is a database of contact information and identified information about members of SurveyMob for the purpose of market research.
Members of SurveyMob are people who have agreed to participate in SurveyMob by completing the online signup procedure at www.surveymob.com.au. SurveyMob is an entity of McNair yellowSquares (ACN: 096 437 991).
Scope of these conditions
You must read and agree to these conditions before making any other use of the site. By making any use of the site, you thereby accept and agree to be bound by these conditions.
Conditions of Membership
By signing up to SurveyMob, members agree:
• For the contact and personal information that they provide to be held by McNair yellowSquares, and to be used and disseminated for any reasonable purposes associated with Market Research; and
• To only sign-up with SurveyMob once; and
• To provide true and accurate information; and
• Agree to not use, copy or save any material or information through SurveyMob that is shown or revealed to them for any other purpose than for the completion of the survey; and
• That SurveyMob may contact members by email or telephone in order to invite them to participate in surveys; and
• That they reside in Australia and are aged 16 years and above; and
Each time a member is invited to participate in a survey, SurveyMob will inform the member as to:
• The identity of the client organisation;
• The average length of the survey; and
• The rewards that will be granted with respect to participating in the survey.
Members of SurveyMob:
• May contact SurveyMob to inquire about any information held about them, and request for that information to be amended or deleted at any time.
• May terminate their membership of SurveyMob at any time.
• May decline to participate in surveys that they are invited to participate in on a case-by-case basis.
• Will not be charged for being a member of SurveyMob, and members will never be asked to make a payment of any kind.
McNair yellowSquares may change the SurveyMob website, terms and conditions or service offering at any time.
SurveyMob reserve the right to terminate a membership or account of a member without prior notice and at SurveyMob’s sole discretion. Circumstances in which a member shall be terminated include but are not limited to;
• breaches or violations of the Terms and Conditions or other incorporated agreements or guidelines;
• lack of regular participation in the online surveys by a member;
• an invalid email address registered for an account
• a member responds to emails or surveys that are intended for another person;
• false or fraudulent responses or other fraudulent activity;
• falsified or intentional misleading personal profile data.
Termination for any breach will result in forfeiture of any accumulated rewards.
If McNair yellowSquares terminates an individual membership or terminates the service, McNair yellowSquares warrants to make reasonable efforts to contact affected members to ensure that they receive any outstanding reward payments, and to give members up to 60 days to claim outstanding reward payments.
• Most surveys conducted by SurveyMob are conducted on behalf of Government Departments, media organisations or not-for-profit organisations.
• SurveyMob does not conduct research that is detrimental to members or their communities.
• All SurveyMob members have the right to be treated fairly and equally in terms of any dispute.
• SurveyMob reserves the right to uphold any decision with respect to any dispute resolution.
• McNair yellowSquares will not disclose any information held in the SurveyMob database, or information collected in any surveys participated in as a consequence of being a member of the SurveyMob data, without ensuring that the data is fully de-identified.
• McNair yellowSquares will not provide any contact information or information that can be used to identify members of SurveyMob to any other organisations.
Inappropriate Use and Content
• You must not email, post or submit any defamatory, offensive, illegal or inappropriate material or any material which infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights or which contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties.
• You must not attempt to modify or damage the site and must not use the site in connection with any mass distribution of email (spam) or denial of service attack.
• You must not impersonate any person or entity or enter a fictitious name or purport to be authorised to represent any entity if that entity has not authorised you to do so in connection with your use of the site.
• You must not cause or permit any other person to engage in any of these activities (eg. by providing them with access to your computer or by providing password information to them).
• SurveyMob are not liable for defamatory, offensive, illegal or inappropriate content available at the site or accessed from the site and the risk of injury from such content rests entirely with you.
• Members of SurveyMob will be advised of the reward payment for each survey at the time of being invited to participate in the survey.
• Only registered members are eligible to earn rewards based on the surveys they complete.
• Rewards are non-transferable and cannot be converted into cash.
• Once a member redeems their rewards the amount will be removed from the members account.
• SurveyMob reserve the right to remove, replace or change the reward amount required to purchase any reward from the list without notice.
• Rewards may take up to 30 days to be credited to a member’s account after completion of a survey or other relevant activity.
• In the case of a discrepancy or error in the reward amount to a member’s account, it is the responsibility of the member to inform SurveyMob.
• All accumulated reward dollars are forfeited when a member is removed from the panel due to a breach (as described under Limitations).
• In the event that the rewards program is terminated, members will be notified and given 60 days in which to redeem their rewards.
• Subject to any non-excludable rights: (a) your use of the site is entirely at your own risk; (b) you hereby release us from any claims you would otherwise have against us now or in future arising directly or indirectly from the site or your use of the site; and (c) in no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, punitive, special, consequential damages, lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of the site whether based on contract, tort, statute, common law, equity or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
• Without limitation, this exclusion of liability applies to any loss or damage caused by any deficiency in site performance and any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of any material associated with the site or your attempted use of the site.
• If you are entitled to make any claim against us as a result of non-excludable rights or on any other basis notwithstanding the provisions of these conditions, our liability to you for the aggregate of such claims (regardless of the basis on which you are entitled to claim from us) is limited to the provision of the information or services again or payment of the cost of providing the information or services again (at our election).
For further information please fill in the contact form.